Evolution Aqua have launched the new Nexus320+ and Nexus220+ filtration systems. Building on the tried and tested technology that has been ever present in their world renowned Nexus filtration systems, the team at Evolution Aqua have gone even further to enhance their number one Koi pond filter.
Nexus320+ and Nexus220+ filters now come with a new filter media called K+Media in the moving bed outer chamber for vastly improved biological filtration and faster filter maturation. The new Nexus+ filters are also supplied “auto ready”, with factory fitted fixings already in place, making it even easier to upgrade to the Nexus Automatic System.
- K+Media replaces K1 Media in moving bed for improved biological filtration.
- K+Media provides a class leading overall surface area of 1,350m2 per m3 with a vast protected surface area of 1,025m2 per m3.
- Minerals, magnesium, calcium, salt and enzymes incorporated into K+Media during the extrusion process to speed up filter maturation times.
- Design and structure of K+Media allows a stable bio-film to form.
- Fixings are pre-installed on the filter to make fitting the Nexus Automatic Upgrade Kit much easier than before.
- Nexus220+ is suitable for ponds up to 18,000 litres (4,000 gallons).
- Nexus320+ is suitable for ponds up to 34,000 litres (7,500 gallons).
Advanced Filter Media
With a new shape and profile, K+Media has also been designed to have an increased and class leading surface area, meaning an overall surface area of 1,350m2 per m3. More importantly for biological filtration, the protected surface area of K+Media is 1,025m2 per m3. This allows a stable bio-film to form and remain intact when used in moving bed biological filtration, as in the new Nexus+.