Salt has been used by koi keepers for years either as a bath treatment or in the pond itself. Every serious Koi keeper should have a bag or two of salt to hand for use when needed.
Salt has many advantages and it is widely accepted that a dose rate of a ½ oz per gallon is recommended for reducing stress and aiding in the healing of knocks and bumps in Koi and other pond fish.
- Food Grade Pure Dried Vacuum Salt
- Can be used to reduce stress and improve fish health
- Helps to reduce toxicity of high nitrite levels
- General use to help improve colour and appetite
- Aids in the healing of wounds and ulcers
- Recommended dose rate ½ oz per gallon