- 2-year on-site Pick-up & Replace warranty within 48 hours.
- High water flow output with extremely low energy consumption.
- Suitable for both submerged and dry mounted use.
- 10-metre cable.
- Run Dry Protection – when the pump runs dry it will stop automatically.
- Multi-step hose connection 25/32/40mm.
- DCS ceramic drive and gear wheels for minimal wear.
- Vortex blades transport coarse dirt particles up to 6mm.
- Robust filter housing minimises the risk of blockage.
- 2-year warranty and TUV approval.
*Multi-step hose connection 40/50mm with models 20,000 &15,000
Run Dry and overload protection
The pump is equipped with Run Dry Protection, 10 seconds after being taken away from water, the water pump will stop to protect it from running dry, it will try to re start after 10 seconds, if without water, it will stop again, this cycle will repeat 5 times, then the pump will stop. To re-start the pump take plug from main and plug back in and ensure pump is working well.